3d Design & custom manufacturing
Do you need to create a product prototype or custom products in a limited series? You're at the right place.
3D models & designs
Něco o mně
As an ex car racer, modern technology and small scale custom manufacturing was always close to my heart. Every time I was at the Renault F1 factory, I was amazed by their manufacturing capabilities. They made everything from carbon fiber part to bent exhausts. Almost every part on an F1 car is custom and most of them are designed and produced in house. All in a very limited series of course. Today, some of this additive and subtractive manufacturing technology is finally available for hobbyists like me. So, i decided to dive right in.
Carbide 3D Shapeoko XXL
CNC mill with a working area of 838mm x 838mm x 76mm. This mill has a very sturdy frame which allows milling of various materials. Thanks to its 3 axis, it is ideal for large signs or milling tough materials like hardwoods or aluminium. Milled parts can be combined to created a larger 3D object.
- Softer woods (e.g. pine)
- Tvrdá dřeva (například dub nebo ořech)
- Plastics and acrylics
- Soft metals (e.g. aluminium, copper)
- Foam materials
Prusa Research MK3s
3d printers from Prusa rank amongst the best rated in the whole world. As its made in my home country of Czech Republic, spare parts are always just a quick drive away. In combination with the Mosaic Pallete 2 Pro, it's possible to print models in 4 different colors or materials. 3d printed products can be quite durable depending on the chosen material, but to not fair great in high heat environments.
- PLA in many colors (tough but brittle plastic with a low thermal resistance)
- PETG (similar to PET bottles, very durable and slightly flexible)
- FLEX (flexible materials with a shore hardness from 92A to 98A)
- ASA (industrial grade thermoplastic, ABS successor)
- CARBON Fill XT-CF20 (material with 20% carbon fiber)
- METAL/WOOD Fill (materials with 20% addition of wood or metal flakes)
- ABS (hard and resistant, but toxic)
- Nylon (Durable and flexible, but difficult to work with)
Design and data prep.
Material: est. 20 - 60 EUR/Kg
Hour of printing: est. 11 EUR
Material: individual pricing
Hours work: 40 EUR
All prices are excl. VAT. VAT will be added to the final quote.
Give me a call or send me an email. I'll be happy to help you out. In many cases, I can create prototypes in a matter of days or weeks, depending on the project.
© Copyright Jan Charouz 2019